RDP Data Defence™
RDP’s IP, IT and Information Security team, headed up by Dr Kerry Beynon, is one of the very few in Wales that specialises in data protection and information security services.
Working closely with industry experts in the cyber security sector, RDP offers its clients a full suite of solutions in asset management, regulatory compliance and reputation management. These services range from:
- Audits and mapping of IP assets and personal data;
- Advice on protecting IP assets and personal data;
- Advice on regulatory compliance (GDPR / DPA 2018, The Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018 etc);
- Advice on regulatory compliance in terms of defensive and active cyber strategies / technologies;
- Advice on IP and IT related contracts (for example SAAS agreements etc);
- Advice on dealing with security breaches from both a regulatory and reputation management perspective;
- Incident response.
Association with technical, academic, public and law enforcement sectors means our team is highly experienced in the latest technology and consequently the emerging threats, providing invaluable knowledge needed to support our clients and their businesses in today's modern world.
Have any questions on RDP's Data Defence™ Services? Call us today on 01633 413500.
Information Security Services
Data Protection Services
Intellectual Property Services