Information such as personal data, intellectual property assets and commercially sensitive information needs protecting. Information Security is best described as the practice of protecting that information, be it your own or someone else’s.
At RDP Law we help our clients to better understand and interact with the regulatory environment that surrounds the use of information, whilst helping them to take practical steps to protect their information assets.
Our clients can choose from a menu of options, which broadly consist of the following:
- Understanding where information assets are held;
- Evaluating the physical and technical security placed around those assets;
- Evaluating and enhancing the legal security measures in place to protect personal data and intellectual property assets (this includes considering the policies, procedures and contracts that you may have in place / need to put in place);
- Assisting our clients in working towards achieving certifications such as Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus, IASME and ISO27001;
- Providing practical advice and guidance when there is a data breach or a dispute.
Have any questions on RDP's Data Defence™ Services? Call us today on 01633 413500.
Commercial / Corporate Services
Data Protection Services
Intellectual Property Services