Family law issues are often highly emotive, complex and are rarely straightforward due to the deeply personal and sensitive nature of what is involved. We recognise that each family is unique with its own dynamic and particular set of circumstances and as such we provide highly personal, supportive, flexible and bespoke Family law services tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of our clients.
We have significant experience of representing clients from a wide range of backgrounds including commercial and agricultural families and high-profile individuals.
- Wealth protection – pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements / pre-civil partnership agreements / cohabitation agreements / contractual licenses
- Ending a relationship - divorce / dissolution of civil partnerships / judicial separation / nullity
- Children matters – disputes between parents or relatives concerning child arrangements, Special Guardianship Order applications, Parental Order applications following surrogacy arrangements, post-separation financial disputes
- Protecting the rights of third parties within matrimonial financial proceedings
- Preservation of assets within matrimonial financial proceedings
- Cohabitation disputes
- Financial arrangements for children
- Injunctions – (personal and family protection) – Applications for injunctions to protect an individual/children/family members from domestic abuse.
Simply looking for some advice?
Contact a member of the Family team today on 01633 413500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Wells, Head of RDP Family, is an accredited Resolution Specialist family lawyer.