Family law issues are often highly emotive, complex and are rarely straightforward due to the deeply personal and sensitive nature of what is involved. We recognise that each family is unique with its own dynamic and particular set of circumstances and as such we provide highly personal, supportive, flexible and bespoke Family law services tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of our clients.
We have significant experience of representing clients from a wide range of backgrounds including commercial and agricultural families and high profile individuals.
- Wealth protection – pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, pre-civil partnership agreements, cohabitation agreements and contractual licences.
- Divorce/dissolution of civil partnerships/judicial separation/nullity
- Post-separation financial disputes
- Protecting the rights of third parties within matrimonial financial proceedings
- Preservation of assets within matrimonial financial proceedings
- Cohabitation disputes
- Financial arrangements for children
- Private children law matters – disputes between parents or relatives concerning child arrangements, Prohibited Steps Order / Specific issue Order applications (e.g. disputes regarding a child’s medical treatment / education / religious upbringing, disputes regarding a parent’s plan to take a child on holiday abroad, and child “relocation” cases – both internally within England and Wales and outside of the jurisdiction), Special Guardianship Order applications, Parental Order applications following surrogacy arrangements
- Injunctions (personal and family protection) – Applications for injunctions to protect an individual / children / family members from domestic abuse.
To get started, simply make an enquiry by submitting your details on the contact page.
Matthew Wells, Head of RDP Family, is an accredited Resolution Specialist family lawyer.