Coronavirus and Child Arrangement Orders guidance:
Important guidance has been provided by the President of the Family Division and Head of Family Justice, "Coronavirus Crisis: Guidance on Compliance with Family Court Child Arrangement Orders" which can be accessed via the following link: https://www.judiciary.uk/announcements/coronavirus-crisis-guidance-on-compliance-with-family-court-child-arrangement-orders/
Disputes concerning children can often result in parents and family members facing difficult decisions. Our Family team are highly knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of children law and are on hand to guide you through these difficult times ensuring everything is clearly explained throughout.
Services we offer include:
- Disputes between parents or relatives concerning child arrangements
- Prohibited Steps Order
- Specific Issue Order applications e.g. disputes regarding a child’s medical treatment / education / religious upbringing
- Special Guardianship Order applications
- Parental Order applications following surrogacy arrangements
- Post-separation financial disputes
For more information or simply some advice, call us now on 01633 413500, email email@example.com or complete the 'Make an Enquiry' form.