COVID-19: RDP WILLS PROCEDURE NOTICE
In light of the current situation, we are seeing a high level of Wills enquiries. Our private client team are on hand to advise how we will be able to efficiently manage the Wills procedure in a number of different ways from taking initial instructions via telephone, email or video call to sending documents either by post or e-mail where you can print them out at home – we can of course guide you through any of these procedures that you are not familiar with and provide guidance on how to arrange signature of the Wills.
For further information or assistance call 01633 413500 or email email@example.com.
Our Individuals team has been offering advice on all aspects of wealth management for decades. From inheritance planning through to the creation and management of trusts and the administration of estates and probate, we are able to ensure that the fruits of your labour are safeguarded and preserved, both during your life and for the benefit of your descendants.
- Will drafting
- Inheritance tax & estate planning advice
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Deputyship and Court of Protection applications
- Estate administration
- Probate Registry applications
- Intestacy (estates where there is no will)
- Dealing with debts, income tax and capital gains tax issues
- Deeds of variation and renunciation
- Disputes over wills and contentious probate matters
Associate Chartered Legal Executive