COVID-19: RDP WILLS PROCEDURE NOTICE
In light of the current situation, we are seeing a high level of Wills enquiries. Our private client team are on hand to advise how we will be able to efficiently manage the Wills procedure in a number of different ways including conducting meetings via telephone, email or video call. Any documents that need to be sent to you will be put in the post or emailed and you can print them out at home – we can of course guide you through any of these procedures that you are not familiar with. Further guidance will be provided by your solicitor.
For further information or assistance call 01633 413500 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Individuals team has been offering advice on all aspects of wealth management for decades. From inheritance planning through to the creation and management of trusts and the administration of estates and probate, we are able to ensure that the fruits of your labour are safeguarded and preserved, both during your life and for the benefit of your descendants.
- Will drafting
- Inheritance tax & estate planning advice
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Deputyship and Court of Protection applications
- Estate administration
- Probate Registry applications
- Intestacy (estates where there is no will)
- Dealing with debts, income tax and capital gains tax issues
- Deeds of variation and renunciation
- Disputes over wills and contentious probate matters
Associate Chartered Legal Executive