It has long been said that selling or buying a property is one of life’s most stressful experiences. We endeavour to minimise that stress by offering a completely accessible, tailored approach to your conveyancing needs.
We have excellent relations with both local and national agents from whom we frequently receive referrals. Our reputation is one of efficiency, competence and calmness – the perfect antidote to the fuss and bother that often surrounds the sale or purchase of a home.
We have been awarded the recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing – the Conveyancing Quality Scheme seal of approval.
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold residential properties
- Assembly, disposal and financing of residential property portfolios
- Sales and purchases at auction
- Re-mortgaging and refinancing
- Transfers of equity
- Lease extensions
- Voluntary first registration of properties
- Adverse possession applications
- Declarations of trust
- Rights of way, easements and covenants
Chartered Legal Executive