The firm’s real estate team advises on a board range of investment activity for its clients, across England and Wales and through all aspects of the life cycle of a real estate investment.
Work areas include:
- The acquisition and disposal of real estate.
- The letting of real estate, both on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- The administration and management of real estate portfolios.
- The financing of real estate assets.
- Acting on the acquisition and disposal of all kinds of real estate assets, including retail, office industrial and care.
- Acting on the letting of those assets on behalf of investors (both professional and private).
- The acquisition and letting of land by pension schemes.
- Acting for clients on the taking of retail, office and industrial space across the UK.
- Advice on the lifecycle of a lease, both for tenants and landlords. Includes advice on rent review, alterations, assignment, subletting, forfeiture, break and dilapidations.
- The financing of real estate assets, in particular complex, multi-unit portfolio refinancing.