Our team of highly experienced specialists act for individuals and companies offering a suite of regulatory advice and services.
Many of our clients have complex legal issues often requiring the help of multiple lawyers from different departments such as our commercial corporate, data protection, and litigation specialists. This cross-departmental approach means you will receive the advice from multiple legal experts who have the experience and skills to guide you through the process to achieve a positive outcome for you and your business.
We advise on all aspects of:
- Governance, risk and compliance relating to SRA and FCA
- Regulation including:
- Governance structure and approach
- Management of risk
- Application of regulatory requirements specific to your business
- Advice on policy, procedure and process to enable a high standard of business practices allowing you to feel confident that your business meets your regulators requirements
- Additionally, expert advice on application of regulators to specific situations you may find yourself / your business in.
- General advice
- Implement governance / risk and compliance practices
- Ongoing advice
- Dealing with and providing solutions to ad-hoc issues
Read the latest articles written by RDP's Regulatory experts:
Solicitor and Compliance Officer for Legal Practice