RECEPTIONIST – MATERNITY COVER
Fixed Contract – maternity cover (6 months)
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30
Salary - £18,000.00 pro rata
We are seeking to hire a receptionist to cover maternity leave. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and clients and be responsible for:
- Managing the switchboard
- Meeting room calendars
- Ensuring the highest level of client care is delivered
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Data entry
- Archiving files
- Assisting with office administrative tasks
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly, welcoming and professional approach to client care
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- You will be well presented, self-motivated and have good initiative.
Previous reception experience is essential.
We are a leading regional law firm based at Coldra, South Wales.
We practice in Real Estate, Corporate, Commercial, IT / Data, Dispute Resolution, Agricultural and Private Client law to a client base that is predominantly high net worth / commercial.
We are a forward thinking, innovative practice. We believe, fundamentally, that a good business places its culture and the welfare of its people at its core and this is our motivating and guiding ethos. As such we manage the practice laterally, rather than hierarchically and as a pure meritocracy.
We are recognised by The Legal 500 in all our major practice areas. In 2019 we were shortlisted for a Law Society Award for excellent in practice management and this year we have been shortlisted by The Welsh Legal Awards as one of the three leading law firms in Wales.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Lisa Steele at email@example.com